✅ SEE top news stories of today CNN, ABC, FOX, MSNBC, CBS, Weather Channel, NPR New York Times, AP, Google, Bing, USNews, Twitter... ⤡ _________________________________ ⤢ ⤢ ALERT!!! SEE FULL PAGE SIZE ⤡
2022 TOP 10 DO's & DONT's WHEN STOPPED BY POLICE (Covid Edition)
FACT: Every two seconds of everyday, someone new gets pulled over by police in the U.S.
w/ 99% of drivers not having a clue what to do when stopped... DO YOU?
10. DO remain in your vehicle unless otherwise directed by the police officer(s).
9. DO NOT immediately reach for your driver's license and registration, wait until asked.
8. DO remove your face mask/sun glasses when speaking so that the police officer(s) can see your face.
7. In keeping with social distancing - DO lower your driver's side window about 3" inches and pleasantly greet the officer(s) immediately when he/she approaches your vehicle.
6. DO keep both hands on the steering wheel as the police approach your vehicle.
5. DO NOT lean forward in your seat under any circumstances as you are being pulled over, after you are stopped or especially as the officers approach your vehicle.
4. DO politely ask the police officer(s) "May I ask why I have been stopped?" AFTER your nice greeting.
3. DO look directly into the police officer(s) eyes when speaking to him/her/them.
2. DO know the 2 most popular "trick questions" officers may ask...
"Why were you going so fast?" "Do you know why I stopped you?"
1. DO NOT admit that you are guilty of any violations.
#TravelAlert KIRTLAND HILLS, OHIO
Each month, as part of this "Just In Case You Missed It" Correct Pullover Etiquette series, we will warn tourists of U.S. cities & municipalities NOT to travel in, lodge at, or patronize business' of because of their non-tourist friendly police force.
This month's travel alert is for Kirtland Hills, the small town about 20 miles east of Cleveland Ohio on Interstate I-90.
🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁 = DANGER... Do Not Enter
🙁🙁🙁🙁 = Will stop you for any little thing
🙁🙁🙁 = They Are Hunting You
🙁🙁 = Proceed With Caution
🙁 = Mildly Annoying.
#NakedTruth YES! Police officers DO have monthly ticket-writing quotas.
▶️ Simply Apply This Information When Pulled Over By Police It will help you + potentially $ave you ◾ $400+ in speeding tickets ◾ Court costs ◾ Attorney fees ◾ Substantually higher insurance rates
▶️ MAKE A DONATION toRodeheaver Boys Ranch A Worthwhile Cause Christian ministry helping disadvantaged boys in Florida.
▶️ Tip #38 ...What are your rights when stopped by police
"Arrest Me Not is the award winning book that I first published in 1993 as a result of a negative pullover experience (December 10, 1992- with Cleveland-OH Police officer #357
James Simone). Detailing 70+ timeless 'correct pullover etiquette tips' & helping millions of drivers, Arrest Me Not has been featured on Oprah, multides of TV newzcasts, daily papers, radio shows and
magazines. The importance of 'Arrest Me Not' wisdom is needed more today than yesterdays past." -Eric Bryant
HAPPY, SAFE DRIVING
New York Times
The Weather Channel
Know a great channel for us to recognize, a story suggestion for our "Just In Case You Missed it" series,
Email us fisherisland23[at]gmail[dot]com